View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 12:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas almost fell on the door as he hurried to open it. The effects of the multiple cruciatus curses left a lingering pain in his body and he was still very weak. Turning the handle to open the door, his whole body shook.

His eyes were filled with fear and he braced himself to face the--"M-Mr. St-stover?" The surprise in the noodley man's voice was clear as day. He had been expecting someone else. Or worse, multiple someone else's. He nearly recoiled when his eyes fully took in the sight before him. The word written in on the young man's forehead, like a tattoo. "C-come in, p-please," he twitched uncharacteristically, opening the door wider to welcome the Slytherin inside.

Not before he poked his head out and skittishly glanced around the corridor to ensure that they did not have any unfollowed guests. He would not put it past the coup to have members of their alliance following the muggleborn students around. Not with the agenda they were clearly pushing through the new curriculum.
As soon as that door opened and Schmoe spoke his name. Moose pushed past the Muggle Studies Professor and went straight for a Bean Bag Chair. He saw it. He was sure Schmoe saw it. It was plain as day right there on his forehead. Only a real idiot would miss it. He curled up into the bean bag and just looked at the Professor. Hate, Anger, and oh yes. Fear was definitely there too. Fear...he hated it. He glanced toward Schmoe and saw the same level of fear in his eyes. What's worse, he looked beyond terrible. He looked like he'd gotten no sleep, then took part in a triathlon, with no prior training to condition himself for it. Which, according to his Father, who trains for them was simply put, Stupid. He looked like Adam Luck & Kale Trent put together.

Moose pulled his knees to his head and hid his face into them. Gripping his pants tight at their seams. "I hate Magic!" Moose admitted fiercely. No different than he did last year same to Schmoe on his first visit back then.