Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn glanced up at the boy, his face reddening slightly. He tried not to face the boy for too long—he still had the "LIAR" on his forehead from the DADA lesson, but it was now just a light scar since Phoebe had given him some murtlap for it. Quinn wondered if it would ever fully go away. "Er, yes, I'm fine, thanks." He vaguely remembered the boy from the Sorting, since he was one of the first. His last name was interesting, and Quinn remembered it sounding like two separate words, but he wouldn't put money on it.

He stacked his books back up on the bench, stood up and brushed off his knees. He wasn't sure what else to say. "Uh, are you... alright..?" That did not feel like the thing to say, since the boy didn't seem to have anything wrong. But Quinn supposed it applied, given the overall situation.
When the boy faced him it was just enough to see the faint words on his forehead, which had Apollo curious some more. "It's been a weird first few days, I suppose. No one told me it was going to be this way." He admitted, trying to recall what the boy's name was but honestly, the only sorting and name he'd been concerned about besides his own was Bella's.

He nodded toward the bench. "May I sit..." He asked, before moving to sit anyway. There was plenty of room, so he doubted it should have been an issue. Unless the other boy was waiting for someone. Perhaps he was trying to study outside while the weather was still somewhat warm. "I'm Apollo, by the way. So what'd ya lie about?" He wasn't about to shy away from being blunt.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.