Thread: Mysteries: Death Chamber
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries
Default Pardon my tardiness. First post of 2021!

Briefly pausing to take account that none out of the three wanted to be the one to investigate Flamsteed. Jane gave them all an opportunity to talk about something else.

"Well.." Nero cleared his throat, touching his chest with a hand. "Permanent work stations in the Death Chamber are forbidden due to concerns of being near the veil for long periods of time." Another quiet throat clearing, his voice now sounding less like Vincent Price, and more like some lawyer"We are to report to a superior if we experience any of the following: Nausea, headaches, bad dreams, experiencing someone else's dreams, depression, deja vu, or death."

With a laugh, the doctor gave the pair a wink. "I'll make you a key for my work station if you promise not to tell on me. And try not to have any feelings you would not like share if you use any of my equipment. My psychometry has been rather sensitive lately." Adjusting his gloves, Nero was tempted to reach out for Truebridge’s notebook, and see what he could gleam from it.

Last edited by Helios Sunrider; 01-06-2021 at 06:53 PM.