Thread: Godric's Hollow
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 08:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Oh? No romantic get away and him the honor of baby sitting privileges? Charles feigned a lack of disappointment and instead continued to give Talia his undivided attention. Though his heart lamented for her. It could be so difficult when the fairy tale romance began crumbling from the inside. Though creating such an elaborate conspiracy theory, one that she was implying was all happening right under his nose and him utterly blind to all of it... it was upsetting. Particularly when she insulted the integrity of his Ministry.

"Your husband and I have been in constant contact, Talia," he assured her. "As we always have." Though Alphonsine did handle a lot of the communications these days to free Charles up for more important matters, he did still get opportunity to consult the man on more serious topics. "Nothing out of the ordinary and certainly nothing that would tie him to Azkaban. That is a cold trail, my dear. My regret is that Roller was assassinated right there in my Ministry." Guilty as the man may be, he did not deserve such a demise. "I have also been assured by my new head of Magical Transportation that a solution is coming with the floo networks and an estimate to have them all up and running well before the New Year." He regretted greatly letting Kendra go, though Simone had delivered on every task...just as Alphonsine had assured him she would.

He reached over and lay one of his weary hands atop her own and affectionately brushed his thumb over the back of her hand as a father might do while lulling a child to sleep, the twinkle in his eyes sincere as he spoke and fully believed everything he said. "I am in no danger. Everything is fine. All things are as they should be, for the greater good."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes