View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Quite the speech there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
"No one is going anywhere," To the request of removing the children to their common rooms, "until we get through a few things." As to the question of Trent. The man was decidedly....busy, at the moment. Indisposed. Unable to come and take his place as Headmaster. This had become Lucien's job and it was great to be back in his own body for it.

The man's expression remained cool through the entrance of the loyal followers of the alliance. In fact, he remained calm through the chaos that the Gryffindor table was quickly becoming. Always one for the dramatics, they would never learn and were likely to be killed by the end of the term--through no fault but their own if what he was seeing was indication of how they planned to carry out the term.

Once the last of them had gotten into place, the man rose and began his speech with amplified voice.

"QUIET." Lucien waited for the room to settle or BE settled then continued. "I think we're beyond the point of welcomes and pleasantries. There's no need to pretend this is anything than it really is. For your benefit, you may call me Headmaster Rosier. Nothing less." As that was his title. "And I have taken the school. Resistance, I think you may smartly be able to tell, will not be met with rainbows and sunshine. Let me make this clear, especially for those of you who still think this is all a game, you are disposable. My men will not lose sleep, nor will I. Do as you're told and there will be no reason for you to meet an untimely and excruciating end."

It surely should have gone without saying...but those Gryffindors. It hadn't even been a full day. This required spelling out in great detail.

"The year will continue as scheduled, however you are under new management. We are the Neo-Alliance. You will learn more about our agenda as the term goes on and in the end, we hope many of you will choose to join us. If you do not, you would do well to stay out of our way."

How many warnings did these children need?

"I have also made the decision to revoke the badges of your Prefects. Incompetent, whiny and driven by fear. No, I need competent eyes around the castle. You'll become well acquainted with them in no time. No one leaves the Great Hall until dinner is finished. At each table, you will find forms. Fill them out. Once you are done, the parchment will take itself away. It's in your best interest to fill it out thoroughly. Without this information, there's really no proof you ever made it here should your dear parents find you missing. A new age is coming and you will help us usher it in. Now then, let's eat."

Casual as ever he slipped back into his chair and dug in when the food arrived.
From the House tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
At the end of Headmaster Rosier's speech, a large pile of parchment appears. Take one and get it filled out with any of the many quills made available. No need to hand it in, just get it done and it will do the rest.

Quote:
Name:
House:
Date of Birth:
Blood Heritage:

Parent/Guardian(s) name(s):
Parent/Guardian(s) occupation(s):
Do your parents work at the ministry:
Do your parents support muggle upliftment:
When was the last time you supported muggle upliftment?
OOC: Please make a post here with this form filled out.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺