Thread: Godric's Hollow
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

"It isn't that, Charles." Talia didn't quite cut him off, she respected the man far too much to do so, but the look he was giving her was so at odds with how she felt right now and what was going on that she couldn't entertain it for a second. Before continuing she cast muffliato around their table, not willing to take chances.

"That man is not my husband." A pause. She rolled her wand on the table beneath her fingertips. "I am not speaking in metaphors, I mean literally. Something is very wrong, and I don't know where Kai is or what happened to him, but whoever is the headmaster at Hogwarts is not him and hasn't been for a long time." This past year in particular had been a nightmare, Talia wondering if she was crazy, and then connecting the dots together, and knowing that most people would never believe her. Then at the forefront, concern for her children, and of course all the other children at that school.

Making it obvious that she knew to whoever this imposter was seemed like a bad choice, something that might put her at risk too, but especially put Kai at risk of he was..... still alive at all. Tally took a deep breath. He surely was, as a source for the constant polyjuicing that was happening, Kai had to be alive, didn't he?

"Whatever is going on, it has to be connected with that Azkaban break out, and those kidnappings. Perhaps there were even more kidnappings that happened at that same time that were never discovered. That graffiti that the new outlets reported on. Maybe the floo network being a mess is related too. I expect there are other things that the ministry is keeping quiet that I don't know about. I don't know, Charles, but it's big, whatever this is. And you're probably in danger yourself." At least he seemed to be himself still, it was a stark contrast to how Kai was.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you