View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 02:17 AM   #92 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
HELLO I AM HERE TO YELL ABOUT BALLOONS
i love when u do the balloons
BIG FAN OF THEM
and u
ok
ARIANA LIKES THE BALLOONS. Got it. I don't know if I have more coming soon, but I feel like I should make an opportunity for balloons just for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb.3 View Post
You could use a sharpie pen. They are gel ink pens and really nice for everything I write and draw.

I actually just went here because I search for things about art and I love art so I went here to look at it. I think that it's all nicccccceeeeee.
I actually do use a fineline sharpie for some things, and I've used a thicker one occasionally. It's nice that they are water resistant. They're a little thick for some of my line work, but I love how they turn out when they work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oh wow, I really love that gas station. It has such a cool, vintage mid-20th century art feel to it.
I actually saw this one in a magazine and I knew that I immediately wanted to try to paint it. I love the lines, especially with those low mountains as contrast in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Guess who's back? It's meeee, I'm back!!

Your little hot air balloons are so so so cute! And the sky, oh my. How pretty <3 I agree with MJ that the gas station one looks vintage, and I'm loving the vibe! Your palazzo, though! Have you seen the movie Letters to Juliet? It somehow reminded me of that movie. The feel is nostalgic and romantic and beautiful!

Oh, I didn't think of that before, but that one totally reminds me of that movie now! I love that reference, thank you! I'm glad you came back for another visit, and that this set in particular spoke to you <3

Lesson 31

SPOILER!!: Belgium

SPOILER!!: Croatia

Hey, friends! These two reference photos were selected from perusing random street views on Google. I thought it would be SUCH A GOOD WAY to find interesting places to draw.

It is not.

It's mostly just streets, and all the interesting buildings are from the STREET and taken right up the nose of those buildings. The angles are odd and I can't pull back enough to enjoy the angles. So probably going to do something else going forward, but at least I got these two <3.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote