View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 11:08 PM   #79 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Ah great, Blake seemed to understand her humor and that made Amari even more comfortable around him. If nothing else, she knew they were both super important. She moved down a new aisle and let her hand graze the tops of various albums.

"Oooh, interesting! So, like, what do you consider your hobby?" Music wasn't exactly her hobby, but she knew there were people who considered listening to music and discovering new music their thing. "Mine is actually not music related, but I do listen to it while I do it. I'm an artist." Okay, maybe not officially but what did it hurt to call herself one anyway? Wasn't an artist just someone who did art? Not like she needed to make money off of it.

Amari nodded thoughtfully. She was thankful her dad had never put too much pressure on her, but she knew he'd placed a lot of pressure on her eldest sister to do something great with her life. Apparently two more kids had calmed him down quite a bit. "But wouldn't being prefect just distract you from school or something? This way you can keep getting good grades!" She assumed he did anyway, since his dad sounded kind of strict. "And surely OWLs are far more important?" Not that she wanted to start thinking about that so early in the year but her understanding was that those meant more than being a prefect of all things.
Hobbies ... hobbies... what were Blake's hobbies? "Well I like reading." Blake added thinking of the latest novel he picked up. "Novels mostly." He added, he had no interest in history that's for sure.

Oh so she was an artist! Well that's cool, Bernadette was an artist to, or at least wanted to be. "What kind of art do you make? Paint? Draw? sculpt?" Was that too many questions in one? Whoops, sometimes he babbled ... okay he often babbled, like a lot, but he couldn't help it.

"Well, you'd think studying for OWLs would be important to, but according to my dad being a prefect matters more." Blake added looking around to see what else he could possibly be interested in listening to.

You are Honey!