Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 07:21 AM   #137 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

The dilemma of the fizzing popcorn now going flat, Atlas was entirely more interested in hearing what Quinn had to say about the newly formulated curiosity that was the aversion to Sugarplums. Which, with much irony, Atlas found he could relate. He had no real baseline to be able to tell when Quinn was and was not speaking the truth anyway. Mom had always been a bit of a health enthusiast and dad's idea of a snack tended to veer towards muggle's version of astronaut ice cream...which was a terrible consistency and chalky. Atlas had never quite understood his dad's obsession with it, though he had taken quite the liking to Dip 'n' Dots. "...but your mom isn't here right now, is she?" Which likely told Quinn A LOT about how Atlas viewed rules and parental guidelines. "My mom is the same, by the way."

The mention of the Zodiac made him smile a little. It was a touchy subject with his dad too and something that he and Aries took advantage of entirely. Astronomy versus astrology, absolutely drove the man into the stratosphere. Or...it used to. Dad was...different now. "Technically speaking, Aries and I ... Andromeda too ... were also named because our parents liked the name too." Isn't sure why he felt the need to point that out but he did. Quickly too. He was nodding in response to the suggestion to pass on the wisdom from his dad about the stars and nodded a bit more at the mention of Hogwarts. "I will. Myself and Aries are starting our first year this school term. We came to the Alley today to pick up some final school stuff." He paused a moment to give Quinn a brief scrutinizing sort of glance. The other boy looked to be the same age as himself...so it seemed a pretty logical conclusion to come to. "...you too?"

Atlas patted his pockets again for his coins and checked the way their shadows cast and clung to the cobbled stones beneath their feet. Was it really getting close to that time already?

"You're not rambling," he replied with a small shrug of the shoulders and an almost impish kind of smile. "At least not to me you're not. Though even if you were it wouldn't bother me." Feeling a piece of spare parchment, a bit of overly folded origami that had at one point been a bug. Considering the paper was red, he supposed it had been intended to be a ladybug. His blue eyes shifted back to their shadows and he gave a heavy sort of sigh. "I've got to start heading back towards The Magical Menagerie soon...but...here..." And then from his pocket he pulled a pen and wrote his name, Atlas Flamsteed, on one of the wings and handed it over to Quinn. "The owls at the Owl Post know our home well enough so if you send a letter through their services it will find me."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes