Thread: Transportation: Interdivision Work Area
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 04:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
Simone Krafft
deceased
Dugbog

She stayed cheerful towards Fletcher as he made his way out of the area and gave a nod before turning back to listen to her assistant. She was very knowledgeable and Simone hoped she would be useful, because that was what they needed right now useful employees and not ones to get in the way. "Very well, I will get to that in a moment, who is in charge of the memo issue? Who has been working on trying to fix that?" She needed names so she could get the ball rolling around here.

A curious look went towards Yam... something, when Baine said he needed only her. Hmm... that was interesting, but her eyes swept the room curious as to see if there were truly anymore. "Very well you can speak to her once I'm finished." Moving away from him and to a desk she leaned on it looking at the employees that were near. "It's alright Stella, we can hold a bigger meeting later so that work can get out to everyone. I can just run a basis past everyone here for now."

Her eyes went to the MLE Department head before it went back to her new employees. "There seems to be many issues with broken items around here. I want this to be our priority. What happened during the orientation should not have happened and we need to figure out why. A ministry can not run without functioning transportation and it is our jobs to get that running." Did they understand she meant business. "From my understanding files and things have went missing in some departments, because of this I would like all employees to fill out these new forms to update information so that I know I have everyone's up to date addresses, birthdays, emergency contacts, things like that" and of course blood status as well would be on them.

"Does everyone understand?"