View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 02:37 AM   #78 (permalink)
Gissel
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Well at least she had a similar personality as him. "Yes, two very important people." Blake added with a smile looking back at the records in front of him. He picked different one up looked at the back with the list of songs. Had he even heard of this band before? Doubtful...

"Yeah, I mean, I just don't listen to it on my own, but if other people have music on it's not a big deal." Did that make sense to her? "I get it." He added in her response of her response of the favorite type of music. He was similar as well, didn't really have a favorite or a least favorite, he just listened to whatever anyone else had on at the time.

"Oh you caught that..." Yes it was true, he was hiding from his dad. "Yeah, he's been going on and on all summer about this Prefect thing." Blake sighed, "Or rather lack there of." Blake didn't really care one way or the other to be honest, he did the best he could with his grades and keeping out of trouble and that was as good as it was going to get.
Ah great, Blake seemed to understand her humor and that made Amari even more comfortable around him. If nothing else, she knew they were both super important. She moved down a new aisle and let her hand graze the tops of various albums.

"Oooh, interesting! So, like, what do you consider your hobby?" Music wasn't exactly her hobby, but she knew there were people who considered listening to music and discovering new music their thing. "Mine is actually not music related, but I do listen to it while I do it. I'm an artist." Okay, maybe not officially but what did it hurt to call herself one anyway? Wasn't an artist just someone who did art? Not like she needed to make money off of it.

Amari nodded thoughtfully. She was thankful her dad had never put too much pressure on her, but she knew he'd placed a lot of pressure on her eldest sister to do something great with her life. Apparently two more kids had calmed him down quite a bit. "But wouldn't being prefect just distract you from school or something? This way you can keep getting good grades!" She assumed he did anyway, since his dad sounded kind of strict. "And surely OWLs are far more important?" Not that she wanted to start thinking about that so early in the year but her understanding was that those meant more than being a prefect of all things.