View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 12:58 PM   #77 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Amari snorted, just a little, but immediately face-palmed after from embarassment. "Sorry, sorry. I swear I don't always snort." That was a lie but she liked to think it was true. "But yes, I like to think I'm pretty important too." Even if other people didn't actually know how important she was. She did a little hair flip just to prove her point. "From now on, I'll always remember that Blake the 5th year Slytherin from the record shop is just as important as I am." Amari gave him a big smile to reassure him that she wasn't joking or being sarcastic.

Turning away slightly to look at a different section, she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows in shock. "Not into music???" Most people she knew would at least say they loved music. She turned back to him and considered his question. "I mean, I'm not a music guru or something, but I listen to music a lot. Which is why I don't have a favorite." Did that make sense? Probably not. "I mean I just like the sound of music, or I like singing music. And dancing to music." She couldn't even imagine going a day without music in her life. She'd at least hum a tune when she went on a walk or something. But no, no group she could say was her number one favorite ever.

"Wait, you're hiding from your dad?" It had taken her a minute, but she finally registered what Blake had said.
Well at least she had a similar personality as him. "Yes, two very important people." Blake added with a smile looking back at the records in front of him. He picked different one up looked at the back with the list of songs. Had he even heard of this band before? Doubtful...

"Yeah, I mean, I just don't listen to it on my own, but if other people have music on it's not a big deal." Did that make sense to her? "I get it." He added in her response of her response of the favorite type of music. He was similar as well, didn't really have a favorite or a least favorite, he just listened to whatever anyone else had on at the time.

"Oh you caught that..." Yes it was true, he was hiding from his dad. "Yeah, he's been going on and on all summer about this Prefect thing." Blake sighed, "Or rather lack there of." Blake didn't really care one way or the other to be honest, he did the best he could with his grades and keeping out of trouble and that was as good as it was going to get.

You are Honey!