View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 02:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone Krafft View Post
Simone had been busy since she joined the ministry and her biggest accomplishment so far was just keeping a low profile it seemed, but what she wanted to get done was fixing a few things, so it seemed she was being a great and amazing department head. So to the lifts she went with a few employees.

"So I have read some reports but could anyone get me up to speed on how these broke, when, and what have you actually tried to do about fixing them." She truly hoped that it was just broke and left like that, but from what she had heard fixing was not really going to happen at the time.

Her lips played in a small amused smile at her own thoughts while she waited for someone to answer.
Chloe wasn't typically involved with transport matters that didn't involve portkeys, but she also wasn't one to shy away from the opportunity to kiss up to the new department head. Even if she didn't entirely trust her, which was all the more reason for the 32 year old to volunteer for this mission. She'd glanced over the reports only just before volunteering, and so honestly she probably didn't know much more than Simone.

"A freak incident, I believe. Nothing really has been done about fixing them. They were de-prioritized." Actually she had no idea about that, but it sounded legit and that the ministry would put forward other cases that were higher in concerns.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.