View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 11:45 PM   #75 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Blake...blakeblakeblakeblakeblake. Okay if he was a Slytherin then SURELY she needed to recognize him. Maybe knowing everyone wasn't necessary but someone from her own house?? AND HER YEAR.

Amari pursed her lips together and thought reeaally hard but she just couldn't figure it out. "You're someone important, aren't you?" He was probably one of those super popular kids that everyone knew except her. She was trying her best but after only one term at Hogwarts, she still had a lot of work to do. Either way, it's nice to meet you, since I don't seem to remember you." She laughed nervously and shook his hand. Seemed a little professional but they were fifteen now, after all.

"Oh right, and I'm Amari." Now that introductions were done, she could relax a little. She had never been a nervous girl but something about switching schools last year really threw her for a loop. But Blake seemed kind enough so Amari was sure she had nothing to be nervous about.

"Soooo...I don't know many of these bands. But I listen to all kinds of muggle music! So I assume these are just as good, if not better. She picked up a record with a pink cover, as it was her favorite color, and read the names of the songs. "Do you have a favorite band?"
Some one really important? That made Blake want to puff up like a peacock. Ruffle his feathers a little bit. "I mean, I like to think I'm important." Blake added with a slight giggle. "But, I don't know if anyone else would think so." Well maybe his parents ... but they don't count.

"Nice to meet you as well Amari." Blake wish he could have said that he knew her, since they were in the same year and house, but to be honest he didn't know much or anyone other than Bernadette and Claudine. "I'll be honest, I'm not that big into music, I just came in here to ditch my dad." Which was super true, he could take or leave music really, but he needed to get away from his dad. "What about you though? Any favorites?"

You are Honey!