View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 01:54 AM   #72 (permalink)
Gissel
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake was looking for an escape. He needed to get away from his dad for a bit, he was driving him mad with all the prefect talk and blah blah blah. Blake didn't realize how much his dad was hoping he would have been made one, but come on .. it wasn't his fault really ....

Stumbling into the music show he took a deep breath, at least here he wasn't getting lectured at on the regular. Spotting what appeared to be another Slytherin ... (at least he was sure he had seen her around the common room) he smiled and waved. Did he know her name? Why couldn't he remember it? He should know everyone in his own house at least.

"Hey." He added smiling and looking at a record on the shelf.
She had finally narrowed down her choices of where to start first when when she heard the door open behind her and noticed a boy around her age walking in. Amari squinted her eyes at him because she couldn't tell if she knew him or not. Surely she'd seen him around school but she had seen a lot of people around school last term.

When he said hi to her though, her eyes went wide with surprise and she immediately smiled so he wouldn't think she was some creeper just staring him down. "Oh hi!" Okay, maybe that was louder than was necessary. And even after hearing a bit of his voice, she couldn't place his face with a name. But now she was positive she knew his face.

Taking a step closer to him, she took a look at the record he was eyeing and then got a good look at his side profile. "I know you, right? Somehow?" Not know know, but know, y'know? "I feel like I should know your name." Hopefully he wasn't someone super important.