View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Honestly, Emilia had experienced her fair share of public embarrassment, so she understood and was more than willing to forget this had ever happened. He didn't have to worry about that.

"Boring but safe, which isn't necessarily a bad thing." She'd seen things since starting her job here that made her think boring wasn't so bad at all, especially considering some of the alternatives. "But I'm glad you're okay."

"I did, yeah." She smiled a bit. "Don't think anyone else did, if that helps? Could've been worse." Goldwasser could've seen it. Emilia could only imagine what he might say.
Boring but safe. Sounded like his life motto. "Sometimes you need a little danger to grow, I guess. I wish I liked taking my own life advice." He shrugged and felt himself growing more at ease. This woman WAS in his department, after all, and so he was more familiar with her than most other colleagues here at the ministry, he supposed. He looked at his cup to see if he had any coffee left.

Alas, he did not.

Which meant he needed more. LE SIGH.

Yikes. She had seen it, and if his face was red before, it was waaaaaaay redder now. "Thank Merlin for that." He ruffled his hair awkwardly and looked anywhere but at her. "I don't know if I've ever officially introduced myself, but I'm Scotti- Scott Ferguson," he held out his hand for her to shake.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin