Thread: Mysteries: Death Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 03:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Jane did not really know this man or anything about him, but she found him strangely intriguing and rather likeable. And he seemed to know something about her department, which is more than she knew herself right now.

"Well, I didn't love seeing it at the time, but yes, I suppose it was something out of the ordinary. I..." Jane pondered a minute his question about talking to someone. She didn't for the life of her know. If Helena was in there somewhere, Jane would love nothing better than to talk to her dear friend. But Jane had no idea if her former school chum were alive or dead, and she wasn't ready to find out for sure right now. "No, I don't want to talk to anyone...not right now, at least. I just came to see it." The archway. She didn't say it, but she knew he would understand what she meant.

Jane was not a particularly suspicious person, but on the other hand, she was not one to blabber secrets to any passing stranger. But she somehow felt she could trust this odd man. "Actually, I'd like to talk to you for a bit, if you've time. Would you mind if we sat? It's been a very long day." And without waiting for a response, she seated herself wearily upon a nearby step.