Thread: Godric's Hollow
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 04:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

He was and he hoped that the smile he wore accompanied by the slight straightening of his posture helped put any lingering concerns of hers to rest.

"Just my personal assistant and Fletcher have been formally informed as to my whereabouts," he nodded while rubbing his palm along his scruffy jar. Victoria too, to a degree, though he had simply informed his partner (girlfriend felt like such a teenager term for people their age) that he would not be able to join her for lunch today due to a previous obligation. "Ministry protocol, as I am sure you can understand."

Her behavior was peculiar and veering towards unsettling. Needless to say but...Charles' paternal instincts were tingling.

His lengthy strides had him arriving at the table before her which then allowed him to pull out her chair for her. "Have you brought your children here yet? Seeing as they are both strapping young Gryffindors in the making, it may be an enjoyable little weekend trip for them."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes