View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 05:58 PM   #93 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Even though he had been a few minutes late, his is lunch meeting had gone well. Very well in fact. It made his return to the Ministry rather pleasant knowing that things were in motion. But one wouldn't be able to tell as much as Dante, stoic as ever, made his way through the atrium.

Normally he would have made quick work of accessing the other levels, but he did no such thing today. His dark eyes glanced down at his watch and then swiftly looked about the place for signs of the man who had a sensitive matter that needed to be addressed. Fortunately he spotted him rather quickly, lurking in the shadows of the fountain.

"Truebridge," Dante greeted him simply.
David was starting to feel anxious again as the minutes ticked away and there was no sign of the obliviator. See, this was why he normally kept his problems to himself. Why get help? Why rely on others? They would just let you d---

"Mister Zabini," he almost LOUDLY sighed in relief as the other man popped up with a simple greeting. Oh thank Merlin. David didn't show this relief on his face though, merely glancing at the obliviator for a moment as he exhaled to himself. "Let's walk and talk." David was feeling so relieved that he just needed to calm down a minute and, as his friend Jessica had taught him, the fresh air did wonders for clearing the mind and they were also less likely to be eavesdropped upon that way.

David led the way toward the doors to outside. "Are you opposed to walking to St. James's Park?" It was less than ten minutes away. Surely he wouldn't mind?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind