View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 01:30 AM   #87 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Oliver! And Mr. Creepty Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
It was Thursdag morning and Oliver was on call for emergencies, but he didn't need to be back in the offices until lunch. Fletcher had thought it enterprising of him to want to take a crash course in human auras from Winnie. His calender had been wiped clean for the morning, but it had been that way on another occassion when a whole group of employees had come in with mysterious sea creature bites too and suddenly he hadn't been so free anymore. Oliver kept his fingers crossed as he headed down to the atrium to see Winnie for their date consultation that it'd stay that way. Maybe he should just keep it professional? He didn't want to have an angry Cody waiting on his doorstep by the end of the night. Or he could just let Winnie lead? Yes he liked that route.

Oliver was humming happily to himself as he entered the atrium area where he spotted Winnie by the fountain waiting for him, but she wasn't alone; DH Goldwasser was there too. Why was he talking to Winnie? Curious and slightly worried Oliver walked over to the duo greeting Winnie first with a warm smile. "Hi Winnie, shall we go get some coffee?" Turning his attention to the other gentleman he greeted professionally. "Good morning Mr Goldwasser, do you like the coffee in the atrium too?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bain Goldwasser View Post
”I can see the family resemblance,” he said casually. His eyes lingered near her collar, or perhaps he was looking at her earrings. ”Your family used to be a member of the Sacred Twenty-Eight am I correct?” He tapped his chest where her visitor’s badge was located. It was missing her destination. Perhaps his team wasn’t doing such a good job after all. ”May I ask what business you have here tonight Ms. Phora?"

Healer Rastrick,” He turned to the man who had just approached them. If he remembered correctly, this was the healer he had run into at orientation. ”Not particularly. I enjoy more… rubicund beverages.” He smiled at the young man. It was a tight lipped smile, the type that didn't show teeth. ”But I'm afraid it's a little to early in the day for that sort of thing. I am glad you ran into you. I would like to say thank you for your help with the orientation debacle.” He feigned a sweep of the Atrium with his eyes. ”They did an exceptional job cleaning up the mess.”

First statues, now blood status? Where the heck was Oliver?! She was starting to worry that he wasn't coming and she was going to get stuck talking to this man until he got bored and wandered off. She fingered the collar of her blouse, feeling uncomfortable under the man's gaze. "Um...we did. But, well - my family hasn't cared about that in years." Her blood might be pure still, but most of her family's wasn't. Conley specifically wasn't. She wondered if she should be worried for him. Or perhaps even more for Sachin.

And then like a knight in shining Ministry Robes - Oliver appeared. She let out a breath. "Oliver!" she might have sounded a bit happier to see him than she had planned on sounding. She also might have a bigger smile than she should on her face. "Yes, coffee..." she might have said it in a tone of now- please - let's go. Still, she felt obligated to answer the creepy man's question. "I'm just here for a consultation and coffee with a friend," she said.