View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 01:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bain Goldwasser
N O T● S O ● M I S S I N G ● P E R S O N
Lobalug

Law Enforcement

Dark eyes stayed on her face as she produced her clearance papers on his desk where they lay untouched for a moment. He wondered how many of the healers had gotten the impression that Cambridge might curse their families if they told her no. He shifted forward and picked the clearance papers up, only half scanning them. It appeared her papers were in order and therefore he had no other course of action then to nod his approval. He put the papers on top of her open file, then flipped it closed with a pale finger.

"I am certain you heard about the catastrophe that was the masq." It had been all over the prophet and while it had certainly not been his team's fault, he too had felt the effects of the Minster's displeasure with the event. "I was very disappointed this department's vigilance during the party. Particularly the Auror core." He tapped a finger on the table, letting his words hang in the air. "As Head Auror, I suggest you arrange a few drills for your team." He opened the file he had pulled when Cambridge entered the room and looked over a name. "Perhaps Mr. Carter could be of assistance."