View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Enter.

The woman did just that. Forever wary of wards and curses, Alexa was never one to simply throw a door open and let herself in—that went double for any door owned by whatever department head of Magical Law Enforcement happened to be sitting in office at the time. Constant vigilance, it never left. Even after the invite, Lex did her own sweep of the door before deciding it was safe enough to, as the man said, enter.

Good morning, Mr. Goldwasser.” Brisk but polite. She no longer sat in this office and did not wish to. Respect where it was due.

“I trust you’ve already been briefed on the contents of this meeting so I won’t waste your time.” Nor would she take a seat or pause for tea or anything else that may have been considered a form of pleasantry. It was unnecessary and they were both, surely, busy people.

“I’d like to put an end to my little sabbatical. I think I’ve been out long enough,” Almost too long, in her opinion, “And I’m ready to regain my position and return to my aurors.”

It was more a question of how soon they could get that sorted.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.