View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default *knock knock*
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Alexa Cambridge was ready to get back to work.

It had been long enough, honestly. Her family had [s]rightly[/i] convinced her that she needed a break after the events of the previous year but while the break had ultimately been for the best, she was itching to get back to work. It was time. With Emm off at school having....the strangest time--half a result of her own actions--the houses felt a little more empty.

She still had Fox, of course, but they largely ran on opposite schedules and she no longer had anyone to shuttle from ballet to gymnastics or anyone to fuss over.

It would've been a smooth enough transition if Evie was still in office but her former colleague had other plans leaving her to set this appointment just to get her own job back. Ugh, the whole thing only served to remind her how much she hated all the business end of the DMLE. Are the paperwork and meetings; she didn't miss them at all.

Alexa arrived on time and gave 3 brisk knocks at the door. She'd sent in the owl two weeks in advance, knowing how busy a Department Head's schedule could be but even then, Law Enforcement was unpredictable work. One could only hope the world hadn't fallen to dung on the one day she needed this man present.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.