Thread: Mysteries: Love Chamber
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 06:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Ladies :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
After finding the Hall of Prophecy practically deserted, Catherina decided it would be in her best interest to check out the chambers as well. After all, its always the girl who forgets to check the other rooms who dies first in those muggle horror films she used to watch back in America.

Walking into the Love Chamber, Cath looked around while calling out "Hello? Is anyone here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Laurel kept quiet and waited patiently, restraining herself from making any comments as Adam kept cursing at things around him like his pen that she from observation gathered wasn’t writing down what he wanted, and the general state of the storage. It was better to let Adam cool off before she spoke, she was not in the mood for a fiesty exchange.

Nodding Laurel replied cautiously. "Yes, I heard Airey’s wishes/order for full inventory of the lab storage in particular. I’ve taken stock of things in the Prophecy hall too." And she was very worried about her findings. Eyebrows going up in surprise she asked "Really? There are supplies missing? How odd, there are smashed orbs and missing prophecies in the hall too." What was going on? Had mysteries had a break in during the holidays? Taking a careful step back from the bottle of something floating around and Adam Laurel said. "I got back from maternity leave this morning. Good thing too, it seems."

Hearing a voice she didn’t exactly place, but probably belonged to a new hire to the department Laurel called out. "We are in the storage room at the back of the chamber."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
Catherina walked further into the room, carefully avoiding the fountain of Amortentia. At the sound of human voices, she walked faster, practically brisk walking now, heading to what she assumed was the storage room.

"Hi!" She said brightly, a little breathlessly from the brisk walking, as she reached the room at the end of the chamber. "Sorry to barge in! I'm just looking for the other Unspeakables. The Hall of Prophecy was deserted. Then remembering her manners, she held out her hand and introduced herself "I'm Cath by the way!"

Adam had opened his mouth to shout ‘lager’ again, but Laurel was a bit quicker. So instead he busied himself by putting the jar of moving things firmly on the shelf. Apparently, the Love Chamber was popular today. Often, most people avoided it because of all the potions bubbling around. Sure, the fountain of Amortentia sometimes pulled a few curious sniffers in, but most of the time the potioneers shooed them out. He bent down to pick up another jar, this time the item inside rattled. ”Are zere?” he asked as he stood up. ” See vhat happens vhen you take time off.” He smiled when he said it since it was meant as a joke, but came out a little flat. Because honestly? That dusty old chamber wasn’t often messed with. Mangus knew that Adam himself avoided it, unless he was looking for Laurel that was. Too many things for him to break or walk into. ” Anyzzing important lost or miss-“ he stopped talking as someone else walked up. He wasn’t entirely sure if they should be discussing this with anyone else. He wasn't sure how Laurel felt about him, but they’d been working together long enough for her to have earned his trust.

He didn’t recognized the voice. It was too chipper and too eager and therefore must be a new hire. ”Guten tag,” he greeted gruffly while shifting a bag of lionfish spines out of the way. He really needed to get the barrel of Bubotuber pus out so he could look at it. ”Ah-dahm,” he said waving in the wrong direction, not on purpose mind you. The man was basically a step above blind.