View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 04:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Oliver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Flaming fwooper feathers he had done it again. Ollie had by the sound of the woman’s voice managed to irritate another person, again. How many was it this week? He had lost count after that owl had bitten his fingers so they ran blood because he hadn’t paid quickly enough for his issue of the prophet. Anyway, focusing on the woman in front of him on the steps, Ollie did his best to shove the responsible, and very bad newspaper down into his extended robe pocket. "Well the new cleansweep is right smashing in my opinion, since you can fly without turbulence and sit on it without getting a soar bottom." Very important plus factors to any person who loved to fly on a broom like him especially when he had to get to an emergency fast and couldn’t apparate.

"Oh, yes I totally will. I’m usually not as unobservant of my surroundings. I’m Oliver by the way." He introduced himself, as he stuck out a firm hand towards the woman for a handshake, very happy that she wasn’t injured. "I usually try to keep my dealings with goblins very civil." Goblins gave him the creeps, not that he was going to admit that to this beautiful girl.

Did he- was he - ah - joking? Winnie wasn't sure. Not with the way he was going on about the broom. Apparently the man didn't have an ear for puns. She finished rubbing her nose and then pushed a piece of hair back into place. "Right... um...not a broom gal." Nope, while she enjoyed quidditch as much as the next wizard, she was more of an apparator. After all, her job didn't really require the need to use a broom. "I'll take your word for it though." She attempted a smile, still a bit worried she might have ink on her face.

"Bit of a hurry then are you?" She asked him trying to place the maroon in his aura. Frustration? Stress? He didn't seem angry or depressed. Perhaps he was determined to get in and out of the bank quickly? Whatever the reason, she hoped she didn't aggravate the situation. After all, she had tried to tune out his aura as not to ah....pry. "Winnie." She tucked her portfolio under her other arm and then took the proffered hand, giving it a firm shake in return. "I find that it's also best to keep it short." She might have been staring a little at the young man and perhaps she held onto his hand a bit too long. "Ah...I mean your dealing with the goblins. Keep it short. Succinct." Never give anyone too much information. Well, unless they were paying you for it. That was her motto.