View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: David & Luther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
"Hi, yes. So, David here was found on the floor in-- uh, the library, and he thought he was sleeping but now his head is pounding. As you can see." Luther's eyes didn't leave David's face while he explained to the man. "It would be swell if you could give him a check-up..." Maybe extract something from his body that made him less annoying, too, tuvm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David didn't answer Luther. His head was really pounding now and he had started grinding his teeth, as though this would help distract him from the pain in his temple.

"I have a headache," he stated bluntly to the Healer, closing one eye now in case that made it better. "Can you make my headache go away?"

FYI, that headache's name was Luther... only joking. David knew he'd better not say anything else negative. He should probably be grateful that Luther had found him and not someone else. He still had questions for his cousin, like how long had he been sleeping there, and was he going to report this to their boss.

But first, could the healer guide him to a chair or something because he was squinting and seeing very poorly and feeling like sleeping again....

Oliver looked from one man to the other as they filled him on what had been going. He doubted that the 'library' was really where the injured man had been found sleeping, but he kept his thoughts to himself as he locked eyes with the injured man. He was a professoional healer out to his fingertips. "Right, let’s go you into the healer station and check you up properly on a bed, where you can lie down. That headache seems a bit worrying to me. If you take your hand down from your head I can try and do something about your headache out here, before I fetch you a potion." Stepping closer to the man Oliver reached out to take a hold of the man’s left arm since he looked like he was going to topple over any minute now. To his friend he said "Will you steady him from the right while I take the left as we lead him inside?"