Thread: Hangout Area
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 06:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Preoccupied with collecting his pamphlets and paperwork it took Conley a moment to respond. "Well, I own property there." Actually, his husband did, which meant he did right? Hmmm...he should really asked Sachin about that sometime. So a trip?"So not really, but, oh...you mean?" He held up one of the pamphlets. Some people might have been embarrassed or felt like spied upon, but not Conley. He was actually very excited about his future plans. Unlike his husband who seemed a bit reserved (to put it nicely) about it. "I am." He beamed proudly.
David adjusted his jacket slightly as he sat down. He was about to zone out and start thinking about potions ingredients but then... the guy was talking to him, quite happily it seemed, so he supposed he could reply. "Oh." He was rich, then?

Yes, David nodded toward the pamphlet. "Congratulations," he replied promptly. Now the man seemed REALLY pleased, and since he'd directly held up a paper that said ADOPTION on it, David supposed he could be more forward. "That's... quite an undertaking."

So really, again, congratulations on choosing to become a parent. It certainly wasn't a suitable job for everyone.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind