Thread: Hangout Area
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 02:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default awwwwwwww!!!
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Conley was a bit overwhelmed and yet extremely excited by the information he was currently reading. It was a nice change to not have to read reports on cauldron thicknesses, market analyses, or reports on what was wrong throughout the wizarding world. Although, in a way, it was a bit disheartening to find out just how many orphanages there were in the world. Still...he was excited to start this journey with his husband. "Hmmm?" he asked looking up from a particularly colorful pamphlet on an orphanage outside of New Delhi. "Oh no...not taken. Please," he waved for the man to sit, then realize he had tosses a few pamphlets around and quickly gathered them up.
"Thank you."

David sank into the couch, gently pushing the few extra pamphlets and papers and whatnot toward the other man. He DID notice what they were regarding, and blinked a few times as the word ORPHANAGE jumped out to him.

But who was he to pry? He would never stick his nose into another person's business. He would, however, let the man know that he had seen the adoption pamphlets in a kind way....

"Planning a trip to India, then?" Perfect. Even his tone managed to sound disinterested.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind