View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 12:11 AM   #53 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Ah yes…the essential Hogwarts items for potions making.

Almost.

“I can certainly help with that,” Gideon assured her as he moved to the area surrounding the counter. A place where most of the school supplies were kept for easy access. Especially the shopkeepers when they had to grab a missing item without wandered too far from the register. From the various shelves the shopkeeper carefully retrieved a set of vials, scales, and pre-wrapped bundle of ingredients.

“Do you need a cauldron as well?” he asked, knowing it wasn’t necessarily a necessity. Cauldrons could be quite durable for the most part and some students inherited from older siblings that went before.
"Thanks," Ashley said. It was very nice of the shopkeeper to help her find the stuff she needed. "I don't need a cauldron. I actually already got one." It was from potage's cauldron shop. That was where the bruise on her shin was from too. In Ashley's opinion, cauldrons were one of the most dangerous types of school supplies. Along with books and rubber bands and anything that was remotely sharp or heavy.