Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 02:23 PM   #112 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Aboli being met with equal attitude gave her a bit of satisfaction, actually. But she merely smiled and nodded. "Expensive..." interesting. Interesting that she bought expensive shoes and....then ruined them. "Do you pay for them or your parents? I'm sure they would be annoyed if you ruined expensive shows they bought with their hard-earned money." Unless she didn't have parents, and then Aboli would have to apologize or something.

The line moved up, and she gestured at the girl. "We should move up before the bloke behind me gets his knickers in a twist," she rolled her eyes and nodded over her shoulder, earning herself a grunt from behind her.

It made her smiiiiiirk. Why was she in such a mood to antagonize people today? Hmph.
Typically, Qetsiyah wasn't the type to randomly give people attitude. She was generally much more easy going and liked talking to people, usually making a friend along the way. There was something about this girl that just... didn't make her want to be all happy and cheerful. The questions, the mocking tone, that whole thing was off. It made her want to ignore the girl but that would have been a whole new level of rudeness that wasn't at all like herself to use.

"Yes, that is exactly what I did." Bought expensive shoes so she could have the pleasure of ruining them for no reason whatsoever. "What difference does it make who bought them? But since you happen to be so curious about it... no they did not. This particular pair was a birthday gift from my brother last year." The shoes were more than a year old and worn constantly. Her parents knew exactly what happened to skater shoes, they had raised to boys who had been into the sport before Qets herself was. It was all a part of being a skater.

Blowing out a breath, she moved forward in line. If the girl behind her hadn't distracted her with all these unnecessary questions she would've taken notice to the line moving much sooner.

You are Bread!