View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 02:51 AM   #51 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SEE?? He got it. His boss was earning a ton of cool points right before his eyes and--

"Mate, Sir, Fletcher, I love you." Kodee Chosen said in solemn fashion. "And now I love my job and now I love today." He'd gotten something of an inclining about the man--when he wasn't lecturing him about everything he was doing wrong--but this...this...don't tell Charles...this promise of more things they wouldn't tell the Minister...he would work for this man forever.

"Got it. My lips are sealed."

Kodee came to a stop by his boss but didn't take a seat. Blackjack wasn't his idea of high stakes so he'd pass on this but the boy was suddenly more interested in his boss. "Yeah." He admitted, less caution in his tone than moments before. "Got the other guy good. Won that one. Got some decent galleons for it. If you're really into the high stakes, I know a place."
Mate...sir....Fletcher? "Just Sir Fletcher is fine," Fletcher chuckled, exchanging a palmful of galleons with the dealer for some chips. The 'love you' bit, he'd just pretend not to hear, because y'know, kids were dramatic and said stuff like that all the time. But he did seriously eye Kodee at his promise not to squeal. "They'd better be sealed. A personal assistant might learn more personal secrets than others, so... I hope I can trust you, Kodee." Genuinely, he did. He saw a lot of potential in him, even if he did talk a lot and only take notes a little. He could improve.

So, step one. He gestured to the seat next to him. "Blakjack's easy to win at. You ever play?" Wait, hang on. Fletcher put down a few chips and waited to be dealt his hand, turning slightly to Kodee before he peeked at his cards. "Yeah?" He was interested, sign him up. He nodded to the dealer for another card.

"You usually win in these... uh, duels?" Muggle duels, yeah? Fletcher scratched at his cheek idly. "How many galleons are we talking? Because I am, uh, always looking for investment opportunities...."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind