View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 05:01 AM

Default 25 Songs of Divine Inspiration - Sa13+

25 Songs of Divine Inspiration for “Saint” Bernadette Grantham

These 25 drabbles are for my latest and greatest School RPG character, Bernadette “Bernie” Ophelia Grantham.
She’s a Muggleborn witch, a quintessential Gryffindor, and always up for a whirlwind adventure.
These 25 stories of 100 words each take place in the Harry Potter universe which I do not own but JK Rowling does.
I did create the character of Bernie, however, and will give credit to any other characters I mention.
Please enjoy!

01. Best Friend | Sofi Tukker feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno

I think that I'll keep loving you, way past sixty-five
We made a language for us two, we don't need to describe
Everytime time you call on me, I drop what I do
You are my best friend and we've got some stuff to shoot…

Fall 2099

Some people make new best friends shopping in Diagon Alley, or riding the Hogwarts Express, or playing at recess in primary school. Not Bernie.

Bernie’s best friendships began when practicing Alarte Ascendare in Charms. Bored with beanbags, Bernie pulled an apple from her bag to use for target practice instead. Claudine zoomed the apple up to the target, and then it came down, exploding on the ground, and splattering whiny Blake Ryan and fearless Claudine Blaze in bits of fresh applesauce.

Bernie had to clean up the mess, but that's just the way it goes when making friends at Hogwarts.

A special thank you goes out to Kim (love-for-HP) and Alicia (FearlessLeader19) for playing their characters Blake and Claudine with me, and for inspiring this first drabble.