View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 11:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

With the two distracting elements -the odor and the entire Phoenix situation-, Sachin was too busy to nice anyone else there. Least of all, someone with their hair somewhat frizzy. But as the fates would have it, he glanced at the person then did a double-take. Said person had a face he knew. It seemed she recognised him at the same moment too.

Sachin’s face lit up in a smile, all thoughts of phoenixes and disgusting odors vanishing. “Namaste, Eureka.’’ Oh, she had noticed? The man made an attempt to make light of the situation. “Just the occasional situations of black market sales. Not to mention the horrible smell along a few of the corridors.’’ He eyed her hair curiously. “Experimenting?’’ he asked. “Your hair looks messy, no offence.”
Namaste, Eureka bowed her head at him. He definitely was stressed out, look at his delayed recognition of her and all. "Oooh, that sounds heavy." Black market sales. She appreciated she didn't have to deal with such heavy subjects and regulations. Imagine being someone responsible to build a whole security system for endangered species. That was tough. "I agree on the corridors smelling foul," she smiled a little though. "I am quite used to weird smells. Some of the plants I work with are hybrids in-vitro, so the smells are usually anything but natural." The good news was she wasn't going to invite him over to her lab work any time soon.

Oh, oops. She laughed nervously, patting down her hair but not making it better. "Oh, yeah. Not really. I'm just reviewing some research already ongoing or shelved in the department. It's all new to me still, I need more time to wrap my head around it. Where were you going?" Or doing...