Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 11:03 PM   #94 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

[textcut=Sachin]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The Ambassador eyed Conley. Was the cabbage story that embarrassing? Well, that just made him want to know the tiniest of details even more. “You can count on me reminding you about it,’’ he assured.

After chatting briefly with Kaiser, Sachin sought Conley out and eventually found him at the drinks table. "I just met one of the Hogwarts... well, former Hogwarts student who interned in DIMC sometime ago. Kaiser.'' Sachin knew Conley would remember the young man. His eyes drifted to the Minister whom he now really noticed. "Should we go say hello to your boss?''
Kaiser…Kaiser…oh yes. The irritable one. He never did get the chance to follow up with the young man. ”He was a good worker, if a bit surly. Is her working here now?” Conley asked, because surely the young man had graduated from school. Conley handed Sachin a glass of ginger ale and then helped himself to one of the signature cocktails for the evening. He followed Sachin’s line of sight and found himself looking towards Charles. ”Hmmm..” he took a sip of his cocktail. ”I guess we should.” He grabbed a cookie and headed towards the man.
Text Cut: Mariana
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Pausing when she heard someone call to her, Mariana looked around to find Adam nearby. She smiled, approaching him. He was still struggling with those glasses, apparently, and the brunette couldn't help but wonder why he didn't just get himself a new pair. It was probably rude to suggest such a thing, right?

"Hey Adam, how are you?" Did he see how great all the plants were looking? Did he see the corpse flower? It was magnificent.

” Gut, danke. You?” Adam flashed her a big smile. ”I vas admiring ze Fanged Geraniums. Zey are lofely.” And very docile. At least compared to his own plant at home. Maybe it was the plant food they fed it? He’d have to ask her about it sometime. Tonight didn’t feel like the correct setting to talk shop. However, if Marian wanted to talk shop, Adam would have been happy to. He loved herbology and had he not fallen into potions, he might have followed his parents footsteps into growing plants. ” I haf nicht made mein vay ofer to ze great schow. Or ze food table. Care to choin me?”