Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 12:16 AM   #78 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default sooo many people !!! i haven't done this in awhile :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

No Jessica, Chloe was not divorced nor did she have multiple kids. She had one kid and one fur baby. But of course she was no legilmens and did not know this of Jessica's thoughts but definitely would have informed her if she had asked. She also lowkey was wishing that she followed quidditch moreso because she might have been able to pick up on the talk about Genny's skills. Fortunately it didn't seem to be a pertinent thing to the conversation which shifted back to Bryant talking about being an architectural .... what??? "That sounds fancy. I guess you had to go to some sort of education to be able to do that. Do you like ... design buildings or something?" Or how was that different from an architect? Was it the same thing? And Bryant offered to go get his sister something to drink and included HER in it!!! OKAY soooo there was still hope for mankind after all. "Oh sure, thank you Bryant." She smiled graciously, her eyes gazing around the room to see Stella made her appearance. Young girl and to be frank, Chloe still wasn't particular on her opinion of the young woman yet. She seemed almost floozy-like but professional? Was that a thing?

No matter though because the discussion in their little conversation was back on the beauty and brains contest and she barely missed Genny's emphasis on partner. Took everything Chloe had to hold back the giggles. Fortunately she contained herself when Genny surprisingly agreed to an autograph?!? She hadn't been expecting it to be so easy but figured it never hurt to ask. "Into quidditch is an understatement really. My whole family is though. She played for the Bats for a few years back before I was born." So uh three decades ago?? "And then was the team healer for the Portree team for like twenty years after she had kids." Basically Amelia Rose lived and breathed quidditch. "And I got an uncle who played for the Kestrals."

Also did Davie just call Jessica's brother, Bryan??? She scrunched her face up in confusion, thinking perhaps she'd heard wrong particularly when Jessica didn't correct him. "True actually, but I think that Erik was also just on the shy, quiet side. I actually think on the contrary that he did know things, just didn't care to speak, ya know?" Probably why he was on the brainy side of the competition. Even though he was quite easy on the eyes. Although it would have been interesting to see how things played out for sure.

And now David was off to get more to drink, but Bryant (Bryan?) was going to get her something anyway she just shook her head at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louise giggled at the arm squeeze. Honestly she couldn't be more ecstatic about the best friend working with her again. "What good wifey material it would be," she noted to Arabella, amused at herself. Honestly she was a GREAT wing-woman when it came to talking up her friend. Why hadn't she found her a man yet?? Of course the fact that she was out of the country for almost a year and Arabella was doing education things didn't help romantic prospects but now they were in a more stable place in their career and well, let the romance games commence. "Aw shucks. You're looking quite splendid yourself, ya know?"

Also who was THAT? A curious glance got spared over at a woman (Alphonsine) who seemed more interesting in taking everything in then mingling. Curious. Very curious. Even as a man struck up a conversation with her. Hmm, was it intimidating for men to approach her and Arabella? Perhaps, but honestly if a man couldn't handle a confident woman with another confident woman, then what kind of man was he?

"I think that's a great idea," she nodded at the drink suggestion, just as she saw the man she'd pointed out earlier be approached by a girl (Alba) who gave him a kiss on the cheek?? Okay it seemed romantic and yet maybe not?? Rule him out, obviously.

Just as she was about to tug at Arabella in the way of the refreshment table, they were approached by a man with a woman on his arm. Who seemed to have been eavesdropping on them?? He was kind of cute, although a woman on his arm made him think he was already taken until he heard sis. Her turn to squeeze Arabella's arm. "Career first. Romance second." She answered simply enough, which was her way of saying that they did not have boyfriends. "Are you two new hires?" She grinned at Penelope who apologized on her brother's behalf. "It's fine, Penelope. We actually are both very much single and ready to mingle. I'm Louise."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aaron had just finished hanging up their coats, when he glanced around the greenhouse to search for his wife again. Where had she gone?? It had been two minutes. He did take a moment to give a small wave over at his niece, Chloe who seemed to be ever the social butterfly surrounded by a gathering of people, which was when he finally noted Laurel headed off towards the refreshments. "Laurel. There you are! I said two minutes." He grinned, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "Apple cider?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly. "You don't like apples?" He turned and gave a small nod towards Anya and Airey as well, two people he knew to be her coworkers and boss from previous orientations.

Also.... was that......... Is that ... His eyes widened as he took note of the corpse flower on display.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake