Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:32 AM   #34 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Conley <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Conley was feeling a little nervous, but he certainly hoped he wasn’t showing it. This was, after all, the first official outing that he and Sachin were attending as a couple. Charles’ seeming indifference at their relationship aside, Conley wasn’t sure how his other colleagues were going to react. Most importantly, he hoped Sachin didn’t sense his nerves and get the wrong idea. He took a small solace that the two men had agreed to continue to remain fairly professional while on Ministry grounds.

”It’s warm in here,” Conley complained, as if he’d forgotten what it was like being inside of a greenhouse. Herbology had always been Conley’s least favorite subject and in fact, had often been a pain in the roses. It was no wonder he’d blocked out the traumatizing memories. It was a good thing he’d listened to his husband about ditching the layers he usually wore to work. He turned to his husband. ”Let’s go see this flower before it gets too crowded…and then I need a drink.”

Sachin, having been working between the Indian and British Ministries for many years now, was familiar with both. Still, he had never taken the opportunity to really get to know level four of the British Ministry. Sure, he had seen the many, many plants but not up close as he was able to in this moment. The unbloomed Corpse Flower though… that definitely was taking up his attention from a distance. That and his husband, of course.

Right hand stuck in his pants pocket, he directed his gaze to Conley. “Then it’s a good thing you listened to me about your usual layers.’’ He smiled a tad triumphantly but really… The Ambassador didn’t mind Conley in all the layers. His gaze lingered a while longer, registering the nerves that radiated off of Conley and briefly wondered if the other man was having second thoughts about their attending the event. He said nothing, however, and shifted his attention partially back to the Flower. “Han, chalo ek karib dekho milata hai.’’ Yes, let's get a closer look. “Then we can get you that drink.’’ There weren't that many people there yet but there were some faces that he recognised from his frequent trips to the Ministry.

This and every other subsequent Sachin posts are dedicated to his model/face claim who died on 14th June, 2020. Rest In Peace, Sushant </3

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺