Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 02:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default hello! :3
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

For those who know Albert Morgenstern, he was a man that wasn't at all keen on partying, socializing, and mingling. He either blames his age, or his perpetual annoyance in Ministry parties that were held ever since he was employed. It just wasn't his cup of tea. This year however, he thought it was going to be a promising one. Danger was of course the wizarding world's middle name, but at least the Ministry came up with something educational...for a change. On top of that, a good friend of his has decided to join the ranks of public service, and was even more delighted at the news that he got the job.

It could only mean that a quick visit to his clinic would suffice for his routine check-ups. Leading the way, Albert entered the Greenhouse and gestured for his friends to come along where they can have a good view of the whole venue with the famed Corpse Flower at the center. "Welcome to the Ministry, Healer Reed." he said in a hushed tone, keeping an eye out for his colleagues in DMC, and his own daughter. "I have to admit that I am quite pleased that you are here with us now. We sure need your expertise," he started as he pulled his sleeve down and fixed his shirt's cuffs out of habit. "...and I sure hope you are ready for...whatever is in store for all of us this year." Albert took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he raised his nose up in the air looking down on everyone. "Let's not die this year too, shall we?"

River Reed was back in (more) action as he walked with Albert into the Ministry and through Level 4's Greenhouse. It sure did remind him of Hogwarts with Paul and his plants, and the thought brought an instant grin on his face. It didn't take long for him to see the star of the night in the middle of the venue. "Thank you, Mr. Morgenstern. And I am honored to be of service," he said looking around hoping to see more familiar faces. He caught sight of Fletcher, gave him a well-mannered nod his way as soon as his boss saw him. "I'll take it one day at a time, sir. Otherwise, I would have not survived medical school at all...or worse, wizarding schools." Now Hogwarts and Castelobruxo were two different things compared to St. Mungo's. There simply was no middleground. Either he was blessed with a peaceful day, or he was personally accompanying an unconscious child to St. Mungo's with a head injury. Safe to say, he was ready for whatever.

Hopefully.

River grinned and shook his head as he side-eyed his companion. "That is a very good plan, Mr. Morgenstern." Good plan indeed. "We do have families to go home to and take care of."

Amongst the cacophony of excited greetings and murmurs, River was able to pickup an unmistakable excitement of a classic Ravenclaw because it did remind him of himself when he was younger. The kid definitely knows his Herbology stuff, and Paul would be proud. River too was familiar with the Indonesian flower, and he was sure he'd have a good laugh with Sokolov and Hirsch if they were there with him too making naughtyjokes.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.