View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 04:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Bernie G., this has been a giant rollercoaster from start to finish
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Even by Bernie's standards, this was all very dramatic. And tragic. She was nearly hiccuping from all her sincere tears. She hadn't cried like this, a REAL GOOD, SOUL-SHAKING CRY, in a long time, maybe not even since her grandfather had died.

When the professor spoke, she sniffled again and wiped her nose on her other sleeve, so now both sleeves of her robes had beautifully long snot streaks. She had to get it together. HAD TO, if only to speak to Schmoe, whom... whom... whom... she felt suddenly exhausted by; it was possible she had worn herself down from all the emotions she'd been expelling this entire meeting. COULD SHE NOT hate him? Obviously, she would prefer to not hate him FOREVER. IF...

"You'll h-h-HIC-hire me back????" Bernie bent down to pick up her items she'd dropped, and blinked soulfully at him, her blue eyes still awfully shiny and now rimmed in red. "Puh-puhlease, sir. I'm s-so sorry for asking for money, a-a-HIC-and taking p-points." She bit her lip to try to keep the tears at bay. "Puhpuhpuhlease don't let me go. I don't really WANNA drop your HIC! HIC! class...."

The real tragedy here was how unfit Finneas Schmoe was to experience teenage tears. They made him immensely uncomfortable as seen by his stiff posture and inability to maintain eye contact. It wasn't anything too far from how he normally carried himself, but the discomfort was worse than what it usually was.

He felt deeply exhausted too, rubbing his face and trying to look at her properly as she spoke. The hiccupping made it difficult thought. And the snot. And the tears. Could she just stop those things please? It would help make this situation less terrifying for him, which was obviously something at the forefront of her mind. Yes. Obviously. "There errrr... Will be no need to drop my class," he nodded his head slowly. "And errr... Yes, I would very much like it if you were to continue to set an example for your peers and assist the class with your... insight." This was his way of saying OKAY.

Was it all fixed now? Were they GOOD? Could they both take long NAPS?

You are Lemon!