Thread: SS: Define the Name
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 04:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

"No point. I don't want to be here long," he answered as he shoved his hands in his pocket and waited for Logan to open it up. And no, Scottie had never had charms on his room, Logan. Maybe he had only BLUFFED, okay?

He was a little disappointed at how normal Logan made the rock seem. He had expected his brother to LAUGH and be all WhAaAaAaTt?! He just grinned and chuckled. "SoooOOooo funny, Logz," new nickname. Would it annoy Logan? Maybe. Cool! But as he continued smirking away, he pulled his wand from his holster and gave the clay a little tap, and the clay instantly transformed into a fuzzy tarantula the size of Logan's hand. "It's...well, it can turn into any big you want! Just gotta tap it, think of it, and boom! Pranks commence." He grinned. "AND it's squish-proof! If someone squishes it, it'll reform back into its pre-squished form and keep terrorizing whoever your victims are." He shrugged. "The ONLY stipulation is that you CANNOT use it on me. I know how to stop it from working." He smirked. "I know its weakness. And I'm not telling you," so HA.

Now. What had he gotten Scottie? Anything? He actually didn't expect much and wouldn't be mad if his twin hadn't gotten him anything; it had been a few years since they exchanged gifts.

hiss.