View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:06 AM   #39 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
OKAAAAY, so I just finished reading Book 2 and there was plenty that I loooved and one or two small things that kind of annoyed me but I'm scared to look back at all of your spoiler comments because I know some of y'all have finished book 3 and my copy comes tomorrow!!!!!!

SPOILER!!:
So first, the small thing that annoyed me. The overuse of the work Skies. I just...it annoyed me that it was used so much by so many of the characters. Is it used somewhere else in the world a lot and I'm just being blissfully stupid to it all of this time or is it just in the book? I don't know but I feel like it was used a lot.

Aaaaanyway, why do I always find myself rooting for the romance that just isn't destined to be? I mean, Helene and Elias? NOPE. Maybe Helene and Harper now? I don't know.

Also, I just looooved the little slave kid's in Kauf (Tas and Bee) and then when Elias gives him one of the serric blades at the end? Super cute.
The good news is, NONE of those spoilers are regarding Book 3! I just went back and checked what Ern and I were talking about, and it's all RE: Book 2, so feel free to join in our discussion.

Speaking of, I'm not sure if Ern and Nat have read Book 3 yet! BUT I HAVE! So I am eager to discuss whenever you finish reading your copy that comes tomorrow.

SPOILER!!: my spoiler reply to YOUR spoiler
LOL that's a fair annoyance! I think Skies! is their version of Merlin's Beard! LOL. I feel like this is something centaurs would say.

Same, same to both those. I'm still holding out hope for at least one of those pairings though... you'll have to read the next book to see what I mean (maybe).

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote