View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default .....:') we take it back, take it all back u know like that judah & the lion song
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
HE WAS NOT DATING HIS SISTER!!! FOR THE RECORD. FOR ANYONE WHO WAS READING THIS. JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!!

Anyway, ANYWAY, AnYwAy. This was getting rather dramatic. Finneas Schmoe was rather uncomfortable. And his office ceiling was receiving quite a disheartened stare. To be quiet honest, Finneas was hoping there would be an end to the tears, especially with all his words of reassurance and wisdom. He wasn’t cut out for the crying child life. Not cut out at all.

So much was happening that he couldn’t even get a word in between the deciding to drop the class and the ‘on account of how you don’t need me anymore’. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And then the hate. That made him wince a bit. He felt that one in his heart. She said it with much conviction, y’know?

And then MORE sobbing??? Would she ever run out of tears??? Weren’t her eyes TIRED? Because Finneas’ eyes were tired by mere association!

”…. Er……….. Bernadette,” there were many things Finneas knew how to do. Consoling a crying student was not one of those things. ”……. How can we fix this?” It was better to ask questions in these situations right? Uh.
Even by Bernie's standards, this was all very dramatic. And tragic. She was nearly hiccuping from all her sincere tears. She hadn't cried like this, a REAL GOOD, SOUL-SHAKING CRY, in a long time, maybe not even since her grandfather had died.

When the professor spoke, she sniffled again and wiped her nose on her other sleeve, so now both sleeves of her robes had beautifully long snot streaks. She had to get it together. HAD TO, if only to speak to Schmoe, whom... whom... whom... she felt suddenly exhausted by; it was possible she had worn herself down from all the emotions she'd been expelling this entire meeting. COULD SHE NOT hate him? Obviously, she would prefer to not hate him FOREVER. IF...

"You'll h-h-HIC-hire me back????" Bernie bent down to pick up her items she'd dropped, and blinked soulfully at him, her blue eyes still awfully shiny and now rimmed in red. "Puh-puhlease, sir. I'm s-so sorry for asking for money, a-a-HIC-and taking p-points." She bit her lip to try to keep the tears at bay. "Puhpuhpuhlease don't let me go. I don't really WANNA drop your HIC! HIC! class...."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind