View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default u best belieb
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: *hangs tight with ze binoculars*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Wait, who? Huh?

Bernie's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Your sister is your PARTNER?!" she SCREAMED!1!11!! practically yelled, but let's be honest, Bernadette's whispers probably sound like a shout to those humans with a normal range of hearing.

AND he had brothers?! AND maybe a cat?! "Oh you should definitely get a cat," Bernie wasted no time in moving on to this topic, mostly because she was still R E E L I N G from the fact that Schmoe even HAD a p--par--- she couldn't say it, she couldn't think it, she was sweating just considering the ramifications, and how was she going to explain this to the other kids; she was always busy sticking up for Schmoe, but this this this THIS might be TOO FAR. Bernie nearly tipped herself out of her beanbag just THINKin' about poor Schmoey and his utter lack of social understanding. YOU CAAAAAAAAN'T BE PARTNERS WITH YOUR SISTER! Gosh! HOW would she TEACH him this?! Only Merlin, Adam, Eve, and Steve would know!!!

She was honestly so perturbed that she didn't even comment on Pierson Fuller-Thompson and his lack of approval for herself. DID SCHMOE NOT KNOW ABOUT THE FOREST LAST YEAR! The Groundskeeper-Professor would NOT want to speak to her! COME ON, SCHMOE! Bernie's face clearly showed her anxiety over all of this discussion (the concern was all for him, none for her).

And then, AND THEN, as IF this MEETING could GET ANY WORSE!

He fired her.

Forget the fake tears, the kicked cruppy look, the nonpayment... Bernie was aCtUaLLy really crying now. "You're going to LET ME GO!?!" she choked out before she threw her own hands over her eyes to hide her sobbing self. "PLEAAAAAAAAASE, SIR, you CANNOT LET ME GO!!!!!!" Bismillah NO!!! Bernie's shoulders were shaking, snot was dripping between her fingers, and honestly, it would be an achievement to Schmoe if he could even understand her pathetic pleas right now: "THIS. IS. ALL. I. HAVE!!!!!!!!!" SOB! sob sob sob SOB! WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Truly. Being the Muggle Studies TA was the ONE THING Bernadette Grantham thought she did well, even if it was entirely a made-up job where the points didn't matter and the compensation was nonexistent. She needed it to feel like she fit in here at Hogwarts, and without it? Well. All of Hogwarts probably didn't want to deal with this one if Schmoe really, truly, wanted to pull an Elsa today.

If it were even possible (everything is possible if you just BELIEVE), Finneas became even MORE uncomfortable. With Bernadette’s eyes nearly falling out of their sockets, he found himself shifting around in his chair hoping for an excuse to end this meeting early. This discomfort only AMPLIFIED with the YELLING of FALSE information???? ”No!” It was his turn for the eyes out of the sockets ordeal. He frantically waved his hands in front of him, no!!!! ”My sister is not my—“ WAIT A MINUTE. ”Ms. Grantham, please!” In all of the hubbub Finneas was getting lightheaded.

Worse things could happen, right?

Bernadette did not waste time in moving on to a new topic and Finneas did not waste time in joining her in the effort. ”You have me convinced,” he nodded. On the cat thing. Only because maybe that would give her something else to mention to other students. He did NOT need rumors of his dating life circulating amongst the kids at this school.

But …………….. How???? Did??? This??? Keep??? Getting??? Worse???

Here he was thinking he finally had the perfect opportunity to let her down easy, it was what she wanted wasn’t it!? And yet, instead he was met with SOBBING??? TEARS? The one thing that made him ALMOST as uncomfortable as toddlers and owls COMBINED?

The Muggle Studies professor found himself pushing back on his desk, creating a little more distance between himself and the third year. ”Err….. Ms. Grantham… That cannot be true… You are young and with many talents…” Yes. This was meant to be very comforting so if she could stop crying that would be really great.

You are Lemon!