View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:00 AM   #25 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

William didn't really want to go around giving away cats that technically weren't his to give. He eyed McCarthy. "Which one's Charlie again?" He'd have to check that it didn't belong to anyone in Hogsmeade first. And it helped that McCarthy realized the kneazle would have to stay out here, because that showed him that perhaps the boy had learned something (maybe even more than one thing) today.

He yawned a little and shook his head at Rose. "Uh, yeah." Well they wereren't HIS wampuses either; he really wasn't a catnapper, okay?! "But about Cleo." The mountain gerbil, or whatever it was called. "You gotta take Cleo home. I can't guarantee," his? her? their? "the thing's safety here at Hogwarts. We have a lot of cats, okay? Cats, owls, rats, and so on, all live in the castle, and are PERMITTED to be here. And I just don't want to open a can of worms to allowing Merlin knows what other pets next."

So, please. Just take a hint and take the thing home on the next weekend. "Alright? You'll get rid of her?" Or it? He needed verbal confirmation from this Gryffindor.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind