Thread: SS: Define the Name
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default Muaha gonna play off u and do challenge #6 too
A Poop * k8 *

An animagus? Scottie's mouth dropped. His BROTHER? "Logan does not have the discipline, patience, or talent to become an animagus," he said stiffly, feeling like he was hardening his jaw as he spoke. Another thing his father would be impressed with, if Logan could his act together. "Maybe the talent comment was a bit harsh...but the other two, yeah. I stand by that," he sighed and looked at his feet. His white converses had a small speck on them that had developed RECENTLY, and it was driving him mad. He was about to take a magical approach to it, honestly.

What was wrong with his jumper? He glanced down at it, and even eyed his sleeves with the stars. It was a royal blue color, and the stars were white. "I don't want to wear a hat, dad," he groaned. "They hurt my chin..." hurt was probably too strong a word, honestly, but it was very uncomfortable. "I wouldn't mind one of those noise makers, though." Then he could annoy his dad AND Logan. Heh.

He finished off his water and places the glass in the sink. "Well thanks for all this, dad. You and mum didn't have to do anything for our birthday." He wondered if they even had gotten them gifts. They didn't need to do all that!

hiss.