View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default wrapping up ?
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

William nearly headpalmed AGAIN at Lazarus. "I mean... she'll magic it UP to you. Like, levitate it UP to the loft." He supposed he could be at blame for that misunderstanding, though also, come to think of it, one COULD conjure up straw? Er, no, that went against one of Gamp's Laws. Didn't it? Wasn't food a thingy, an exception to the rules? But straw wasn't usually that edible, it was hay that the animals needed, and straw was tougher and used more for bedding and seating for the kids during the large lecture classes...

Whilst Williamson debated these things in his head, his gaze likely looked spaced out and open-mouthed to the kids in the barn. When the kids started apologizing, he snapped back to the present.

"Oh?" Bellchant was sorry now, was she? AND Lazarus? Though that was a lazy apology if he ever heard one. The Creatures professor made sure to take a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal long sluuuuuuuuuuuuurp of the last of his ginger ale before he replied to either of 'em. REAL LONG. And he did the exaggerated lip-smacking sigh of satisfaction for 'em too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Fine, you can go inside," he dismissed the girl first with a wave of his (now empty) pop can. "You're done here, I suppose. BUT the kneazle has to stay," William still gestured with the can toward the loft at the top of the barn, "up here. Kneazle has to stay outta the castle, the Headmaster said so. You can keep her here all year or take her home on a Hogsmeade weekend or a break, but she can't live under your bed."

All clear then? He wasn't even going to ADDRESS the wampus fiasco lest he get his blood pressure up.

As for the boy, "Yeah, whatever, Lazarus. You're not keeping a kneazle." There. Boom. Decided. TO be honest? William was about to space out again. He'd already forgotten why he had called Kitt here??? The lad must have done SOMETHING dumb though.... Willy took a sip of his can of soda and then remembered it was empty. Oh. Right, well at least dinner hadn't happened yet, right?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind