View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 10:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh, he supposed that made sense. Wait, there was a SPELL to make you get straw?? That was a real thing? Kitt didn't know when he'd need it outside of this but this was still pretty useful. "Can you teach me that sometime, Professor? For when I'm helping out in here?" He'd be coming for months and doubted there would be other kids in detention the whole time to help him with the lifting and moving things.

With a game plan now in place, Kitt dropped the straw then climbed the ladder back to the top. It was only after he twisted to accept the straw from Ms. Prefect that he heard Isla apologizing.

The Gryffindor was no expert on all this but if she was, it was probably the thing to do. She seemed awful sensible, minus the thinking she'd keep a cat under a bed with no one noticing the whole time. "I'm sorry too, Professor. I don't reckon I know what mad you so mad," Was mad even the right word? He had to be if he'd given him detention when he was already slated to help with all this stuff. "But you must've been so sorry about that."

He was hoping there'd at least be an explanation. With all the time he currently had to spend helping, he didn't think he'd wanna give away free time doing the same thing.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.