Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

“oh, of course but it adds a certain je ne sais quai...something?” yes, she had just said it had added a certain don’t know something but it sounded better in French than it did in English, and slightly less redundant. When he told her she was cute she had tried to hide the slight flush of her cheeks and would have thanked him for calling her cute but he was already pulling her closer to him and kissing her. This time, she didn’t just stand there all flustered, no, she had leaned in and gently kissed him back. She was single after all.

When Drew asked if she knew why she were adopted she just nodded, softly. “Yes, yeah he told me everything he knew – and it was never his idea.” She admitted as she gave his hand a tiny squeeze as if to say thank you for caring, “my aunt, my mum’s sister lied to him and told him I’d died with my mum,” she admitted as her eyes flicked to the ground, “I’m still figuring it out a little but its odd? Like you met my m...aunt? she always seemed so nice and I think she just didn’t want to lose a connection to her sister?” she shrugged her shoulder and looked up at him “if you want I can tell you about everything at a later time” she shrugged and grinned at him.

Right the giant squid that was an easier conversation. Islay just shrugged, “well, I mean...i’d assume its similar to what other squids would eat? The lake-life...like probably grindylows or merpeople?” she offered with a shrug “but I mean...i heard that there are inferi in the lake too” she admitted as she shuddered slightly the idea of those creatures being in the lake were far more frightening than kelpies even.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________