Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 01:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Sorry this took so long
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
When did she start? A life time ago! ”Oh, it must be well over a year ago now” smiling now as she looked back, remembering everything she went through to actually get the job at the ministry. It all seemed like such a long time ago but in reality, it wasn’t. Strange how life works that way. ”Well I do not so feel free to come and find me whenever you want a lunch partner because it sure beat eating alone as she did basically every other day here on the minister’s floor.

She did consider hexing the thing but knowing her it would have locked her in there then and just kept her there until she apologised or something. Ministry things really did seem so temperamental sometimes. Always breaking and being all dramatic and needy. ”Oh, I’m sure they would have deducted the damages out of my wages or something. I don’t need that drama in my life right now” she laughed now because that wasn’t necessarily true. She could do with a little drama, just not maybe the expensive kind that could cost you a job. Maybe more the type of drama that drags you out for a nice meal and a sparkly beverage after a hard days work. Yes, that would be perfectly acceptable.

”Oh the owls delivering memos really are the woooorst! I just don’t understand why we can’t got back to charming paper to fly around. That made so much more sense” and also left less mess.

Take what someone else had? As in steal their lunch food? Oh no. Not at all. Did she not hear the comment about the right drama? Maybe she’d misread this woman after all. ”I think I do need to go out and find somewhere else to eat for lunch honestly. I did say I’d do that but here I am…still sitting here” because she was simply too lazy to leave work. And also, it was just too convenient to eat here. She could go back to work then as soon as she finished and then she could leave work earlier! See, it all made a nice convenient circle.

She was actually there longer than someone, that was awesome. Topanga never expected to be at the ministry for as long as she had been there. Honestly she figured she'd make it maybe a year and now it had been a few years already. Wow, that was amazing, and she liked her job. So she was going to have a work friend that wanted to do lunch. NOW she would be one of those coworkers that didn't just go off alone, she would now go find her friend. Yes, that sounded great.

Would they really do that? She worked in the minister's office so if anyone knew that she would, 'Well crud, probably good you didn't hex it then. Don't need you blamed for it not working. They might try to pin the memos on you too. It's crazy really, I think someone is just doing a huge joke on us or something. Like one of those muggle shows where they prank people, it's crazy." Maybe that was what was going on, she looked around, where would the hidden camera be?

Getting up quickly she threw away her snack she had brought in with her, 'Lets go find something better to eat. What to head to the cafe down the street. They have the best coffees too."