View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Rose wasn't a late late prefect. Everyone else was simply early and it seemed everyone else - read, mostly Gunnar's kid brother - had taken to shoveling poop and Carsyn was about to begin when the Professor WWW was gesturing towards her with another idea. No poop for her? Okay then, if it had to do with recycling ginger ale cans, she could do that tooo.... but before she really had allowed her thoughts to linger he was talking about her and the other gryffindor - Kitt maybe? - going on top of the barn?

"So can the kneazles... they can bunk together right? Or do we need to put up mock barriers to keep them separate?" It was a valid question, because to be honest, she wasn't sure if kneazles got spayed or neutered and she was pretty sure WWW didn't want to have to deliver kneazle babies in a few months. As she waited for his answer, the sixth year was climbing up to the top to lay down some straw and Kitt was asking about moving into the barn??? UM?? Should she be concerned about the third year boy dorm? Carsyn made a mental note to have Lucas check in there at some point and make sure everything was up to par.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.