View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 12:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Willy let out a breath that sounded a lot like "Kids these days."

"We'll talk about kneazle adoption AFTER the work is done." He was old-school in that he mostly thought kids couldn't work and talk at the same time, at least, not when they were in a time crunch and the minutes were ticking down to dinnertime. He'd be dragging this whole lot in after curfew smellin' like the barn if they didn't get done soon. Also, "just as a reminder, even if you DO get a kneazle, they can't stay in the castle. The Headmaster thinks they're too destructive to be indoor pets." That's right, he was shifting the bad-guy blame to someone else, even if he did agree with the bossman.

E-T-H-A-N. Right. Like Dubya couldn't spell that. Wait, did he say Wheathin or Ethan? He shook his head and pretended to write it down on his palm, never mind that he didn't have so much as a pen on him.

Now, as for Lazarus... this one geniunely concerned WWW. First off, who in their right mind was this cheerful about any little task? It set off a few alarm bells leftover from some training or another he'd had about child welfare. Or whatever. PLUS, alarm bell #2, he was talking about moving IN to the BARN.

"Wha--- whoo---" Willy shook his head at the boy. "You know you have a bed in the castle until at least June, Lazarus?" Right? He might be new, but he DID grasp that? "As much as I appreciate your help, you don't have to SLEEP out here, kid. It's much more comfortable inside."

Living with the animals might be TOO dedicated, and WWW didn't often turn down offers of help. Also, if Kitt slept out here, would HE look bad if he stayed in his hut? Willy scratched the top of his head thoughtfully.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind